2 Posts, Permanent, Full-Time and Part-Time
We seek two outstanding, enthusiastic and ambitious teachers to join our expanding team at this popular, successful oversubscribed inclusive 11-16 school. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates with the right experience and qualifications, although applications from NQTs would be most welcomed. Full-time and part-time applications considered.
- an innovative and forward looking High Performing Specialist School
- a high achieving school striving for excellence
- a community which values the achievement of all its members and supports personal achievement.
You will be:
- highly motivated and innovative and able to make a distinctive contribution to pupils’ learning
- able to offer a specialism in Science, in particular Chemistry with the ability to teach at KS4 and Science at KS3
- a dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic classroom practitioner who is passionate about their subject area specialism and is able to make a distinctive contribution to pupils’ learning
- able to work as a committed team member to raise standards and achievements in Mathematics
- willing to contribute to other areas of school life.
Chemistry specialist (Chemistry at KS4, science at KS3) preferred, but other science subjects considered. Applicants are asked to declare on application any additional subjects they can offer. Please also indicate if applying for a full time or part time post.
If you are someone who puts pupils first, is prepared to go the extra mile and is keen to work for an inspirational, ambitious and dynamic education provider, then we want to hear from you. Visits to the school are most welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Helen Manners-Vaughan, Strategic Business Manager at email@example.com
Please visit our website www.thesnaithschool.org.uk for an application pack or contact school by telephone (01405) 860327 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details.
Completed applications should be e-mailed to email@example.com or posted to The Snaith School, Pontefract Road, Snaith, DN14 9LB.
Closing date: 9am Monday 24 April 2017
Interview date: Friday 5 May 2017
The Snaith School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all employees to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees will be assessed during the recruitment process in line with this commitment.
The Snaith School