Kingswood House is a leading school for boys aged 4-16, situated in a leafy suburb of Epsom, Surrey. Accredited by ISI as “Excellent in all areas”, we are proud to deliver an outstanding all-round education with a strong emphasis on character development, transferable skills and preparation for life beyond the school gate.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, knowledgeable Science Teacher to work in our Science Department and who will assist in the wider context of school life; this post would be suitable for an NQT. The successful applicant will readily identify with the KHS ethos and demonstrate a passion for helping each boy to achieve his potential.
Additional benefits available to all staff include:
- Final salary pension scheme or Stakeholder pension scheme
- Free lunches
- Childcare vouchers for salary sacrifice
- Provision of personal computer / laptop / iPad
- Discounted school fees may be considered, via a bursary application
- Free on site parking
- Less than 10 minutes walk from Epsom main line station
- Discounted or free rates for private functions.
- Bike-to-Work tax free initiative
- Free tea, coffee, biscuits and water
Full details of the post may be obtained by downloading the Job Description and Person Specification. You may apply by completing the KHS Application Form. Please note, a covering letter to the Headmaster should accompany your application.