St Mary of the Angels - Guyra
Teacher - Temporary Full-time
Applications are invited from fully qualified K-6 Primary teachers to fill the above position, commencing 28 January 2020 concluding on 19 December 2020.
▪ Teaching qualifications meeting the standard for accreditation with NESA;
▪ Demonstrate a commitment to the ethos of the Catholic faith and mission of the school;
▪ Demonstrate a high standard of competency and proficiency in classroom practice and student management;
▪ Ability to teach Religious Education;
▪ Possess effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively as a team member of the school and parish community;
▪ Ability to work alongside parent volunteers to enhance learning outcomes;
▪ Hold appropriate Religious Education qualifications (or willingness to obtain);
▪ Capacity to teach in flexible learning environments;
▪ An understanding of the importance of a collaborative approach to teaching;
▪ Working With Children Check Clearance.
▪ Experienced in early stage literacy intervention programs.
For further details about the position contact the Principal, Sharon Wittig on (02) 6779 1661 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A Teacher Application Form must be completed as part of your application, available from the Armidale Catholic Schools Office website https://arm.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-documents/.
Applications, including a letter of application addressing the selection criteria and outlining your suitability are to be emailed to email@example.com
Application close 3.00 pm Wednesday 20th November 2019
Preferred applicants are subject to employment screening.