We are looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant to work 1:1 with a child with high needs. This will initially be a temporary position until 31st August 2019.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience of working with children,
• Will have an impact on children’s learning, as well as social and emotional development
• Has high expectations of self and others
• Is reliable, hardworking and prepared to go the ‘extra mile’ for our children
• Wants to be part of a professional and committed staff team
• Will relish the challenge of working with a pupil with special educational needs (for the 1:1 roles)
In return, we can offer you:
• A welcoming school with a strong ethos;
• Hardworking, well behaved and inquisitive children who are eager to learn;
• A team of inspirational teachers who have a dynamic approach to learning
• Supportive parents and governors;
• A well resourced environment where every child does matter;
• The opportunity to work in a vibrant, professional learning community that seeks excellence;
Application packs and further details are also available from the school office by phone or email (email@example.com).
Candidates are welcome to submit applications (electronically or by post) to: Mrs A-C Norden, Swavesey Primary School, Middlewatch, Swavesey, Cambridgeshire. CB24 4RN or firstname.lastname@example.org CV Applications will not be considered.
Closing date: - 27th April 2018
Interview date – 11th May 2018
Swavesey Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, two satisfactory references and a Disclosure of Criminal Record and Disqualification Declaration.