Sarum Academy would welcome applications for the position of Teaching Assistant to join our fantastic team.
Sarum Academy is a highly successful school with a growing reputation; part of the Magna Learning Partnership Academy Trust. In addition to fulfilling your professional duties as a Teaching Assistant, the post holder will gain experience and knowledge in the classroom to help with further career opportunities in teaching.
The successful applicant will:
- Have high aspirations for all pupils;
- Possess a strong team ethos, a ‘can do’ attitude and a sense of humour;
- Possess good communication and literacy skills;
- Be self-motivated and able to work using their own initiative;
- Have experience of, and a passion for, working with children.
- Have experience in dealing with safeguarding and child protection cases
Why work with us:
The Academy offers:
- Progression may be available for a graduate interested in a career in teaching
- An enthusiastic and driven team of teachers and support staff
- Ongoing professional development of the highest standard
- Wider school involvement
- A strong support network both within the school and within the Magna Learning Partnership Academy Trust
- A fantastic working environment and wealth of resources including full access to ICT
- Unwavering support from our SLT at all times
- On site catering facilities
- On site free parking
- Own work laptop
- Free on site gym
Please click 'Apply Now' and once fully completed, please submit your application.
For further details please visit www.sarumacademy.org or contact Matthew Smith on 01722 342437 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years