Up to £16,074 actual salary per annum
25 hours per week, 40 weeks per year
‘Throughout the school there is a sense of purpose and drive to achieve the best for all’ Ofsted 2018
New Forest Academy is a successful and popular 11-16 community school adjacent to the New Forest National Park and we are proud to serve the South Waterside community in Hampshire.
As a small school we are fortunate to be able to really get to know each and every student. Staff who work here see this a real benefit and you will join a school where tailored CPD and effective communication is firmly embedded. Over the last 3 years we have made great strides in school improvement and in February 2018 we were judged to be a ‘good’ school in all areas.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team!
- Have a flexible attitude and a genuine passion to change children’s lives by inspiring them to reach and exceed their social and academic potential.
- Be able to communicate effectively and relate well to both children and adults.
- Hold a minimum Level 2 qualification, or the equivalent.
- Have previous experience working with children in a school environment
You will be able to:
- Understand specific learning needs and styles and provide differentiated support to students individually and within groups.
- Make teaching and learning innovative, exciting and fun for all children and have the ability to adjust activities according to specific needs.
- Our commitment to your professional development.
- The opportunity to be part of an inclusive academy which is moving forward at pace.
- A highly committed staff team developing and driving a culture of high expectations and where everyone’s contribution is valued.
Come and visit us to meet the team of students and staff who are making New Forest Academy one of the best schools in the area!
We actively welcome visits where you will have the opportunity to meet the Principal Karen Godsall and other members of the team. Please contact Karen Young on 0238 0245712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a visit and for any other questions/queries.
As the sponsor, AET believes that all young people deserve to become world-class learners – to learn, enjoy, succeed and thrive in a first rate educational environment with the best facilities, the best teaching and the most up-to-date resources available to them. In each of our academies, you will benefit from visionary, inspirational and dynamic leadership and be empowered to develop your own skills with access to world-class CPD and Talent Management programmes. You will also be entitled to the following benefits: a health cash plan, pension scheme and childcare vouchers.
Ideally, this position will commence in July 2018. Interviews are scheduled to take place as soon as possible after the closing date.
Closing date: Monday 4 June 2018.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. To apply, please click on the 'quick apply' button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website http://www.academiesenterprisetrust.org/our-teaching-school/our-school-direct-teacher-training-vacancies for further details.