The Clevedon Learning Trust (CLT) was launched on 1st January 2015. The CLT is currently formed in two geographical areas, Clevedon and Bridgwater. The CLT brings with it a new, innovative and student focussed approach to education within local communities. The CLT will provide high quality education and experiences for children and families. We will achieve this through our formal school partnership, using the most effective teaching and learning strategies, the best resources and facilities and the clearest progression routes for our children from the age of 0 to 18.
Chilton Trinity School is a 11 – 16 Secondary School (940 on roll). We want every child to be ambitious and make progress academically, socially and emotionally. Students are engaged in school life and play a full role in their own and others learning. Students will show resilience by overcoming setbacks and learning from them. We have a strong vision and a well-designed school improvement drive, based on secure values and the idea that at Chilton Trinity School our students will always work hard and be kind.
Team Leader of Science
Required: 1 September 2020
Permanent – Full Time
Salary: UPS + TLR 1.2
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Team Leader with a passion for Science. We are a rapidly improving 11-16 comprehensive school situated just 5 minutes from Junction 23 of the M5 in Somerset and within easy access of Bristol, Taunton and Exeter. We have recently joined the Clevedon Learning Trust.
- Amazing students who value positive relationships and clear boundaries
- Continual Self Professional Development (CSPD) as soon as you start
- Leadership development and coaching
- A relentless focus on Teaching & Learning
- Centralised Detentions
- The opportunity to be part of a school that is developing rapidly
- A Trust committed to excellence that values students and staff
- A Trust committed to professional development for all staff through the Learning Hub.
- Patience, a good sense of humour, enthusiasm and professionalism.
- A commitment to be part of a forward thinking school where standards, personal success and self-development matter
- Ambition for yourself and others
- Commitment to be part of a Multi-Academy Trust that can support a variety of professional development opportunities
We are happy to arrange a visit to the school if you are interested in this post. Please contact Mrs E King, Head’s PA, on 01278 425222.
An application form and further details are available from the school website: www.chilton-trinity.co.uk
All applications and covering letters (addressed to the Headteacher, Mr J Lamb) should be emailed to: Recruitment@chilton-trinity.co.uk
Tel: 01278 425222
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION: Thursday 5 December 2019
Interview date: Week commencing 9 December 2019
Clevedon Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and all applicants will be vetted through DBS check