Humanitree is seeking to employ an innovative, creative and experienced Upper Primary Teacher to start in August 2021.
About the School:
Humanitree is a prestigious new paradigm in education, located in the heart of Mexico City, which gives students a unique preparation for life. We offer child-centred learning, that is based on educational research and supported by cutting edge Digital. At Humanitree we believe in creating an inspiring, engaging and fun educational environment. Small class sizes of 17 children allow for an individual and personalized education for each child.
All applying teachers should:
- Be fully qualified teachers.
- Have at least 2 years of full-time classroom experience.
- Be innovative.
- Be a positive role model for students and faculty.
- Be lifelong learners.
- Use instructional technology.
- Integrate student’s use of higher-level thinking skills in the classroom.
- Have a collegial and collaborative approach to learning.
- Take an active role in their own professional development.
- The opportunity to work in an innovative, creative and child-centred learning environment.
- Small class sizes that allow teachers to engage on a deeper level with children and the curriculum.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Annual Flight allowance
- Private medical and life insurance
- Rent Allowance
- Continuous professional development.
- Good work/life balance.
To complete the online application form please click the apply now button.
The deadline for applications is Monday 8th March 2021.
Initial, first stage Skype interviews will take place on a rolling basis for short-listed candidates and early applications are encouraged.
Humanitree is committed to safeguarding children. All candidates will be expected to undertake an enhanced DBS check or local equivalent prior to taking up any offer of employment.
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 18 years