We are looking for multiple UX/UI Designers to join the Product Team in the London office. This is an outstanding opportunity for a talented designer to work with a broad range of products. Join us and see your work have immediate tangible impact on the results the business.
● Design great products that are easy to use and achieve business goals
● Explore design options collaboratively with product manager, delivery team and users.
● Ensure consistency sitewide experience
● Embrace and evolve the Tes Design System encouraging re use.
● Support business goals and product KPI through UX / UI design.
● Conceptualize and design user interfaces across multiple platforms and devices driven by the user needs
● Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
● Create prototypes that can be rapidly shared with clients and/or customers for user testing and take part in user testing.
● Research, brainstorm and translate conceptual ideas into engaging, visually rich designs solutions.
● Communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user-centered design process to cross functional delivery teams and stakeholders
● Work with product managers and other relevant business owners throughout the product lifecycle to lead the visual design development from initial explorations to final design.
● Work as part of cross functional delivery team to support designs being developed
● Continuously enhance knowledge and keep up with emerging trends in design
● Deep passion for design with solid experience in UX and UI design
● Understanding of user centered design principles and practices, web standards and layouts, typography and colour, and web usability standards
● Proficiency use different design tools such as, but not limited to, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Marvel, Flinto
● Collaborative team player that is happy to share ideas, take constructive feedback, support with additional work when required
● Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality work under tight timelines
● Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JS
● Ability to clearly communicate concepts and designs through sketches, wireframes, high fidelity comps and prototypes.
● This role requires broad knowledge and advanced skills in user experience, user interface, visual design and a solid understanding of available technologies