Ark John Keats Academy
Exciting opportunity to join a pioneering new school in north London. Ark John Keats Academy provides pupils from Nursery to 6th Form with a highly effective education. Our approach is underpinned by our six pillars – A Mastery Curriculum, High Quality Teaching, Strong Discipline, Character Development, Raising Aspirations & Enrichment and Developing Education Leaders. This is an exciting stage in the academy’s development as we continue to grow towards full capacity. We currently have pupils from nursery to year 4 and years 7 to 10.
The academy staff, pupils and parents are incredibly aligned, committed and passionate about our school. We have been graded outstanding in all areas by Ofsted and pupils make rapid progress in a calm, purposeful and happy environment.
This is a tremendous opportunity for a Year 1 Primary Teacher to join a brand-new school and growing team who are on a mission to create something truly inspirational. We are committed to every pupil having the best education possible and developing children’s academic and social skills to the highest standards.
We need a teacher to inspire and energise the school community with their passion for learning, creativity, fun and the highest expectations. We are more than happy to consider an NQT as well as more experienced candidates who could take on a key stage or subject leadership role. Selection will be based on vision, enthusiasm, commitment and passion.
In recruiting for the Year 1 Primary Teacher we are seeking the following from applicants:
• An appropriate academic background
• Be a passionate teacher with an abundance of creativity and a ‘can do’ attitude
• Demonstrate high levels of ambition and optimism regarding what the academy and its pupils can achieve
• Have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of our pupils
• Be committed to Ark John Keats Academy’s ethos of high expectations and no excuses
• Be committed to the academy’s vision of breaking the mould by providing pupils from relatively disadvantaged backgrounds with a type and standard of education previously the preserve of the best fee-paying schools
• Understanding of, and alignment with, our six pillars
• A growth mindset
• A record of outstanding teaching
We are committed to providing staff with high-quality and regular CPD. All teachers and leaders have weekly coaching, a weekly whole staff training session, 14 CPD days annually and access to an extensive menu of Ark training programmes for all levels.
To apply please go to https://goo.gl/Qntmdw Please submit your application by 9am on Tuesday 17th October. For further information, a confidential discussion or for any technical queries please contact Jerry Collins, the Principal, at email@example.com .