Head Teacher: Mrs Anna-Claire Norden
No. on roll: 301
Part-time Year 3/4 Class Teacher (40%) - Initially a 1 year temporary contract
Required to start 1st September 2021
At Swavesey Primary School we aim to develop and nurture each child as an individual, which in these unprecedented times is even more important than ever. We are therefore seeking an enthusiastic, dynamic, creative and highly motivated part time teacher to join our Year 3/4 team, who will rise to this challenge.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is an outstanding and reflective primary practitioner teacher who promotes our vision for aspirational excellence in teaching and learning at our forward-thinking school.
• Has the ability to inspire, maintain and further enhance our happy, vibrant school through positive contributions to school life.
• Is passionate about teaching and learning, has high expectations and displays a relentless enthusiasm for striving for the very best in supporting each individual to reach their full potential.
• Is a team-player, with excellent interpersonal skills and good humour, who works collaboratively in a joint partnership with teachers within their phase, and the whole school, supporting each other, sharing ideas, planning and assessing together, striving for success in all areas.
• Is adaptable, flexible, well organised and can respond swiftly to sudden changes in our current working environment.
In return, we can offer you:
• A welcoming school with a strong ethos;
• Hardworking, well behaved and inquisitive children who are eager to learn;
• A supportive team of experienced, inspirational teachers who have a dynamic approach to learning;
• Supportive parents and governors;
• A well - resourced environment where every child does matter;
• The opportunity to work in a vibrant, professional learning community that seeks excellence;
• Excellent opportunities for career development and progression
From 17th May we will be able to accommodate visits outside of the school day. If you would like to visit or have an informal chat about the role, please email the school office to arrange this (firstname.lastname@example.org). Application packs and further details are accessible via the vacancies page on our website, through which you can also apply. CV Applications will not be considered.
If you experience difficulties in this, please email (email@example.com).
We will consider candidates at any stage of their career, including NQTs (ECTs).
Closing date: - Monday 24th May (by 3pm)
Interview date – Friday 28th May (this will be in person at the school adhering to safety measures)
Swavesey Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, two satisfactory references and a Disclosure of Criminal Record and Disqualification Declaration.
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years