Tes Quiz: 1 November 2019
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
1. In Western Christianity, All Saints’ Day falls on which date?
2. What flavouring is derived from an orchid plant?
3. Who is the only member of the Spice Girls not to have had a number one single since the band split?
4. The drink sherry takes its name from which Spanish city?
5. Who was the animator for Monty Python’s Flying Circus?
6. Which Frenchman wrote the epic novel À la recherche du temps perdu?
7. In which city was the liner Titanic built?
8. Clowder, glaring and pounce are all collective names for which domestic animal?
9. Who, in 1903, became the first woman to win a Nobel ...