10 August 2018
Tes Quiz: 10 August 2018
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- The Parr family are the central characters in which 2004 animated film?
- What shape is each cell in a bee’s honeycomb?
- Who managed France to their 2018 football World Cup win?
- Scurvy is a deficiency of which vitamin?
- “Out, damned spot! Out, I say!” is a line from which Shakespeare play?
- The Adele single Make You Feel My Love was written by which American singer/songwriter?
- What is the most southerly of Australia’s state capitals?
- What do the initials stand for in the fashion brand DKNY?
- What items would you need to play bezique, pinochle and canasta?
- French president Emmanuel Macron is ...
Subscribe to get access to the content on this page.
If you are already a Tes/ Tes Scotland subscriber please log in with your username or email address to get full access to our back issues, CPD library and membership plus page.
Not a subscriber? Find out more about our subscription offers.