TES Quiz: 11 November 2016
Pit your wits against TES’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- Rendang is a spicy meat dish that originates in which transcontinental country?
- Who announced he was leaving the band Genesis in October 1977?
- Which country was awarded the George Cross by King George VI during the Second World War?
- Who is the current President of the European Parliament?
- Richard Hadlee played for which international Test cricket team?
- What can the Basenji breed of dog not do?
- Author of Crime and Punishment, which Russian writer was born in Moscow on 11 November 1821?
- The source of which river is in Donaueschingen, Germany and flows into the Black Sea?
- What is the main ...