Tes Quiz: 13 November 2020
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- Built on the Heysel Plateau for the 1958 World’s Fair, in which European capital city would you find the Atomium?
- Who won the men’s 2020 tennis French Open?
- Who wrote the fairytale Hansel and Gretel?
- Which US vocal group had a 1992 hit with the ballad End Of The Road?
- What is the English translation for what is known in Indian cuisine as gobi?
- Where in the human body would you find your deltoid muscles?
- How many husbands did the English queen Elizabeth I have?
- An unkindness is the collective noun for which bird that features in a poem by Edgar Allan Poe?
- Where on your body ...