TES Quiz: 14 October 2016
Pit your wits against TES’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- By what name is the 12th century basilica in Moscow better known?
- Which car manufacturer’s logo depicts six stars on a blue background?
- World middleweight boxing champion Gennady Golovkin hails from which country?
- What relation to Kublai Khan was Genghis Khan?
- The Guns of Navarone, Where Eagles Dare and Ice Station Zebra are all films based on the novels of which author?
- Which singer featured on Clean Bandit’s Grammy winning single Rather Be?
- Steve Rogers is the alter-ego of which Marvel character?
- For what is the German town of Meissen famous for manufacturing?
- Which island was ...