Tes Quiz: 15 December 2017
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
1. Which Briton is the only driver to have won the Formula 1 World Championship, the Indianapolis 500 and the 24 Hours of Le Mans?
2. On which planet would you find Olympus Mons, the tallest mountain in the solar system?
3. Who composed the Bridal Chorus music also known as Here Comes The Bride?
4. The Real is the currency of which South American country?
5. Pearl, Sanding and Turbinado are all types of what foodstuff?
6. What name is given to a technique of painting in which small dots of colour are applied in patterns to form an image?
7. In the 1960s TV series, which actor was “The ...