Tes Quiz: 16 October 2020
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- What is the only American state not to currently have a flag, having retired its last version on 30 June 2020?
- Oscar The Grouch, Count Von Count and Elmo are all characters from which children’s television programme?
- In which motor sport would participants wear helmets coloured blue, red, white or yellow and black?
- Poitín, also known as poteen, is a distilled beverage from which European country?
- What did Pope Gregory XIII introduce in October 1852?
- Which Charlotte Brontë novel was first published on 16 October 1847?
- What smoked spice is used in the making of the Spanish sausage ...