20 April 2018
Tes Quiz: 20 April 2018
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- Portrayed by Charlton Heston in a 1961 film, by what name is Rodrigo Diaz de Vivar better known?
- The Australian Diamonds, The New Zealand Silver Ferns and the Scottish Thistles are all women’s national teams playing which sport?
- The 1960 Battle of Vientiane was concentrated on the capital city of which Asian country?
- What is the plural of the word quantum?
- Salvador Sabral won the 2017 Eurovision Song Contest for which country?
- Which Irishman, a theatre manager and creator of Dracula, died on 20 April 1912?
- What name is given to a sheep that is between 1 and 2 years of age?
- Of what is an ...
Subscribe to get access to the content on this page.
If you are already a Tes/ Tes Scotland subscriber please log in with your username or email address to get full access to our back issues, CPD library and membership plus page.
Not a subscriber? Find out more about our subscription offers.