Tes Quiz: 20 November 2020
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- Which country connects the names of an ex-Scottish international footballer, an ex-F1 racing team owner and an ex-basketball player?
- In which organ of the body would you find the pituitary gland?
- The name of which European country is Suomi in its own language?
- Which company manufactured the Bonneville motorcycle?
- Harrison Ford, Alec Baldwin and Chris Pine have all played which character created by Tom Clancy?
- Florence Nightingale served during which conflict?
- Who wrote the novel Far From The Madding Crowd?
- Hardy’s wine comes from which country?
- Which singer recently left the ...