Tes Quiz: 23 February 2018
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
1. The shoe company Converse is owned by which multinational sportswear corporation?
2. What is the real first name of football coach ‘Pep’ Guardiola?
3. Distilled in Germany, Monkey 47 is a brand of which spirit?
4. Author of Ode To a Grecian Urn and To Autumn, which Romantic poet died of tuberculosis on 23 February 1821 at the age of 25?
5. Drenthe, Friesland and North Brabant are all provinces of which European country?
6. Located in Arlington, Virginia, the Marine Corps War Memorial depicts US soldiers raising the American flag on which Japanese island during the Second World War?