TES Quiz: 23 September 2016
Pit your wits against TES’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- Who was the first golfer to score a hole in one at the Olympic Games?
- Which Austrian neurologist and founder of psychoanalysis, who introduced the Oedipus complex, died on 23 September 1939?
- Which cereal grain is used in the making of flapjacks?
- Which American abstract artist created the painting called No. 5, 1948?
- David Byrne was the lead singer and a founding member of which American band?
- Which poisonous element has the chemical symbol As?
- Which character did Jim Carter play in the TV series Downton Abbey?
- The Maldives can be found in which ocean?
- In geology there are three main ...