Tes Quiz: 31 August 2018
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- Born on 31 August 1870, Maria Montessori was prominent in which field?
- What word can mean an undergarment, a small piece of paper and a fielding position in cricket?
- Who won cycling’s 2018 Tour De France?
- What is the name of Lady Chatterley’s lover?
- What are the four provinces of the island of Ireland?
- Orson Welles played Harry Lime in which 1949 film?
- The Fame is the 2008 debut album by which female US singer?
- Which planet of the solar system is also known as the Red Planet?
- Which spirit forms the base of a mojito cocktail?
- A pen is the female name of which ...