06 July 2018
Tes Quiz: 6 July 2018
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- Portrayed by Salma Hayek in a 2002 film, which artist was born on 6 July 1907 in Coyoacán, Mexico City?
- In the Indian numbering system what number does one crore equate to in English?
- What type of creature is a Bombay duck?
- In what men’s athletics field event is the world record 74.08 metres?
- Aaron Neville featured on the 1989 hit Don’t Know Much with which singer?
- Bali is an island and province of which country?
- Which English war poet wrote the line “If I should die, think only this of me”?
- Gingivitis affects which part of the body?
- Who played John Hammond in the 1993 film Jurassic ...
Subscribe to get access to the content on this page.
If you are already a Tes/ Tes Scotland subscriber please log in with your username or email address to get full access to our back issues, CPD library and membership plus page.
Not a subscriber? Find out more about our subscription offers.