Tes Quiz: 7 June 2019
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- The collective noun for both kangaroos and emus is the same. What is it?
- Dothraki is a constructed fictional language that features in which fantasy TV series?
- Which Greek electronic composer wrote the title music to the 1981 film Chariots of Fire?
- On 7 June 1939, who became the first reigning British monarch to visit the US?
- In which sport is the height of the tin area 480mm?
- What animals are playing poker in a 1903 series of paintings by CM Coolidge?
- Bohemia is the largest historical region of which present-day country?
- Who directed the films Prometheus, Gladiator and Alien ...