TES Quiz: 7 October 2016
Pit your wits against TES’ weekly general knowledge quiz
1. “You’re a better man than I am, Gunga Din” is the last line of a poem written by whom?
2. Bergamot oil is extracted from what type of fruit?
3. Gouda cheese is named after a city in which country?
4. Which is the only artery in the human body that carries deoxygenated blood?
5. Who set the poem O Fortuna to music as part of his cantata Carmina Burana?
6. Who played the character of Lex Luthor in the 1978 film Superman?
7. Chance is a ladies fragrance produced by which company?
8. Which Russian President was born on 7 October 1952?
9. Which branch of maths is ...