Tes Quiz: 8 June 2018
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
1. Which former AC Milan footballer became president of Liberia on 22 January 2018?
2. What did Tim Berners-Lee (born 8 June 1955) invent in 1989?
3. Which country did Flora Duffy represent in winning the first gold medal of the 2018 Commonwealth Games?
4. “Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship” is the last line of which Humphrey Bogart film?
5. Whitehorse is the capital and largest city of which of Canada’s three territories?
6. Which is the largest coffee producing country in the world? (as Frank Sinatra sang, “There’s an awful lot of coffee in…”)
7. “Twas ...