TES Quiz: 9 December 2016
Pit your wits against TES’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- “O my Luve’s like a red, red rose” is the first line of a poem by which poet?
- Australian Ruan Sims of Cronulla Sharks has become the first woman to sign a paid contract in which sport?
- Asgard is the home of the Gods in which mythology?
- The song I Know Him So Well comes from which musical?
- Darwin is situated in which of Australia’s states?
- Who played the title role in the 2015 film Mad Max: Fury Road?
- Silkie, Sultan and Burford Brown are all breeds of which farm animal?
- Nicolae Ceaușescu became president of which country on 9 December 1967?
- Which unit of measure for temperature is named ...