TES Quiz: 9 September 2016
Pit your wits against TES’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- Along with herbs and spices, what is the main ingredient in a Mexican mole sauce?
- Shivnarine Chanderpaul, Rohan Kanhai and Denesh Ramdin have all represented which national test cricket team?
- Who performed the title song for the 1999 James Bond film The World Is Not Enough?
- Which revolutionary and founding father of the People’s Republic of China died on 9 September 1972?
- What is the second book in the Harry Potter series?
- Asunción is the capital of which South American country?
- Who voices the character of Gru in the 2015 animated film Minions?
- In computing terms, what does CD-ROM stand ...