29 November 2019
Tes Quiz: 22 November 2019
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- Which siblings were responsible for directing and producing the films No Country for Old Men, The Big Lebowski and Fargo?
- Lake Tanganyika divides East and West Africa, and also forms the boundary between Tanzania and which other country?
- Who composed the opera Don Giovanni?
- The Stadio Comunale Luigi Ferraris is the home of Genoa CFC and which other Italian Serie A team?
- Known as the inventor of the first car headlamp, Louis Blériot was also a pioneer in which other field?
- Born on 22 November 1819, what was the pseudonym of Mary Ann Evans, author of Middlemarch and The Mill on the ...