Tes Quiz: 18 September 2020
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- James Earl Jones provided the voice for which character in the 1977 film Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope?
- What four-letter word can go before place, blanket and station?
- What metal is also known as quicksilver?
- Edmonton is the capital of which Canadian province?
- Who had a 1986 chart topper with Livin’ On A Prayer?
- What type of foodstuff is raclette?
- The March sisters are the main characters in which book by Louisa May Alcott?
- Who scored the winning goal in the 2020 UEFA Champions League final?
- What was the name of the mission that first put a man on the Moon?
- The dodo ...