Tes Quiz: 2 October 2020
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- Born on 2 October 1951, singer and actor Gordon Sumner is better known by what name?
- Cricket bats are traditionally made from the wood of which tree?
- What is the name of the scale on which earthquakes are measured?
- What is the largest of the Caribbean islands?
- Hawaiian monk, elephant and leopard are all species of which semiaquatic mammal?
- Yale University is based in which US state?
- Created by Daedalus, what is the name of the maze located under the palace of King Minos of Crete?
- Who played the lead role of Douglas Quaid in the 2012 remake of the film Total Recall?
- On what ...