Tes Quiz: 11 December 2020
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- In the US presidential election, which state has most electoral college votes?
- What type of creature is a marmoset?
- Which 2020 film starring Dixie Egerickx, Colin Firth and Julie Walters is based on the book of the same name by Frances Hodgson Burnett?
- What was the first name of Mrs Simpson, who was linked to Edward VIII’s abdication on 11 December 1936?
- How many herbs and spices does KFC say goes into its original chicken recipe?
- Brass is an alloy of copper and which other element?
- Van Halen, Kriss Kross and The Pointer Sisters all had a hit with which one-word song title?
- Who ...