Tes Quiz: 6 August 2021
Pit your wits against Tes’ weekly general knowledge quiz
- Who published the first-ever website on 6 August 1991?
- How many singles Grand Slam tennis titles have Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal won between them?
- What colour is the Duracell bunny?
- Which European car manufacturer makes the Superb model?
- Doctor Sleep is a 2019 film based on a book by which horror author?
- Who wrote Something and Here Comes The Sun, both of which featured on the Beatles’ Abbey Road album?
- Which artist, born 6 August 1928, is famous for his piece of work featuring 32 cans of Campbell’s soup?
- Which element makes up around 78 per cent of the ...