1. Which clock read 6.07 when it first appeared but since 1966 has read 4.30?
2. After Glasgow and Celtic, which club has won the Scottish Cup the most times?
3. Overkill was the theme tune for which TV series, before it was replaced as part of an overhaul of the programme last year?
4. What was the name of the sword used by Bilbo Baggins in The Hobbit, and then given to his nephew Frodo in The Lord of the Rings?
5. What links Little Boy with Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark?
6. According to Greek mythology, who killed Medusa?
7. In UK law, is a Jaffa Cake a biscuit or a cake?
8. Jean Rhys's novel Wide Sargasso Sea was written as a prequel to which 19th-century classic?
9. Which children's cartoon character lived at 52 Festive Road?
10. Who was the longest-serving Chancellor of the Exchequer of the 20th century?
PUB QUIZ ANSWERS: 1. The clock on the front of The Times newspaper; 2. Queen's Park; 3. 'The Bill'; 4. Sting; 5. 'Enola Gay': dropped the first atomic bomb, nicknamed Little Boy; title of song by OMD. 6. Perseus; 7. A cake (according to a 1991 VAT tribunal); 8. Jane Eyre; 9. Mr Benn; 10. David Lloyd George.