1. What part of the body does glaucoma affect?
2. Who is missing from the following line-up: Big Ted, Little Ted, Humpty and Jemima?
3. In computer language, what does RAM stand for?
4. After which explorer is America named?
5. What is the monetary unit of Israel?
6. What was voted Best Song of the Last 25 Years at the 2005 Brit awards?
7. Who was the Olympic gold medallist who played Tarzan, Flash Gordon and Buck Rogers on screen?
8. Which British footballer moved from Bari to Juventus in 1992 for a then-world record fee of #163;6.5 million?
9. Who shared the 1973 Nobel Peace Prize with Le Duc Tho of North Vietnam?
10. Excluding interventions by the umpire and retirements, what is the fewest number of times a player has to hit the ball to win a set in tennis?
Pub Quiz answers
1. Eye; 2. Hamble (the toys from 'Play School'); 3. Random Access Memory; 4. Amerigo Vespucci; 5. Shekel; 6. 'Angels' by Robbie Williams 7. Clarence "Buster" Crabbe; 8. David Platt 9. Henry Kissinger 10. 12.