1. Which children's book features Mrs Doasyou-wouldbedoneby?
2. Niagara Falls straddle the border between Canada and which US state?
3. What links Bordeaux, the golf Open Championship, and Burnley FC?
4. Which fish was discovered off the coast of South Africa in 1938, 80 million years after it was believed to have become extinct?
5. Which year saw Live 8, Benedict XVI succeed Pope John Paul II, and the first face transplant?
6. In which city is Arthur's Seat?
7. What is the name given to someone who studies or collects coins?
8. What comes next in this sequence: Hunt, Langton, Barlow, Rachid?
9. Aston, Marvin, JB and Oritse make up which pop group?
10. "The Bear", "The Philosopher", and "The Clock" are symphonies by which composer?
Quiz answers right; for crossword answers visit www.tes.co.ukbreaktime or see next week's issue
Pub Quiz answers 1. 'The Water-Babies' by Charles Kingsley 2. New York 3. Claret: name for red wine from Bordeaux, trophy is called the Claret Jug, club nickname The Clarets 4. Coelacanth 5. 2005 6. Edinburgh 7. Numismatist 8. Barlow: surnames of Deirdre, the character in 'Coronation Street' played by Anne Kirkbride 9. JLS 10.