1. Which series of children's books features the nautical adventures of the Walker and Blackett children?
2. Which poker hand is ranked immediately above a straight?
3. Whose cover version of Elton John's Your Song was used in the John Lewis Christmas advertising campaign last year?
4. The House of Keys and the Legislative Council make up which parliament?
5. Who are the European Union's newest members, joining in January 2007?
6. In which year did work begin on the Berlin Wall?
7. In The Lone Ranger, what was the name of Tonto's horse?
8. What is the longest-serving Blue Peter pet?
9. What links Hope Island, Amanda's, On the Rocks and Sanford and Son?
10. Who is the prime minister of France?
Pub Quiz answers
1. Swallows and Amazons 2. A flush (five cards of the same suit) 3. Ellie Goulding 4. The Tynwald (Isle of Man) 5. Romania and Bulgaria 6. 1961 7. Scout 8. George the tortoise (1982-2004) 9. They are US remakes of UK TV series: 'Ballykissangel', 'Fawlty Towers', 'Porridge' and 'Steptoe and Son' 10. Francois Fillon.