This week ... Woof, woof!
1. How many spots did Pongo have in the original 101 Dalmatians film?
2. What was the name of the first animal sent into space?
3. Which is the only breed of dog that doesn't bark?
4. Which three canines have stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?
5. What do mongrel Rip, German shepherd Jet and wire-haired terrier Beauty have in common?
6. What is Bart Simpson's pet pooch called?
7. What is a puggle?
8. What was the name of EastEnders' most famous dog?
9. How many years did the oldest ever dog live for?
10. Who sang He's a Tramp in the Disney film Lady and the Tramp?
1. 72 2. Laika, a stray dog 3. The Basenji, which yodels instead 4. Lassie, Rin-Tin-Tin and Strongheart. 5. They were awarded the Dickin Medal for helping rescue people trapped during the Blitz 6. Santa's Little Helper 7. A cross between a pug and a beagle 8. Wellard 9. Australian cattle dog Bluey died at 29 10. Peggy Lee.