1. In the Middle Ages, people lived in mud huts with mating on the floor.
2. The 19th century was when people stopped reproducing by hand and started reproducing by machine.
3. Madame Pompadour gained in power while being placed under the king.
4. Merchants roamed from town to town exposing themselves.
5. The Mona Lisa was the most beautiful woman ever to be laid on canvas.
Taken from Must Try Harder! The Very Worst Howlers by Schoolchildren. Published by Constable Robinson. www.constablerobinson.com.