1. In which ancient empire's army did a legion comprise 10 cohorts?
2. What does the Italian phrase al fresco mean?
3. How did Dragon dispose of the villainous Lord Farquaad in Shrek?
4. After livestock, what is Somalia's main export?
5. Which boxer died in a plane crash on August 31, 1969 - a day before his birthday?
6. In which city were the Small Faces formed in 1965?
7. How many legs did Odin's horse have?
8. Finish the following Madonna lyrics from "Vogue": "Beauty's where you find itNot just where you . ".
9. Which actress replied to Bridget Fonda's advertisement for a flatmate in Single White Female?
10. Which South American country produces the most coffee?
2. In the open air
3. She swallowed him
5. Rocky Marciano
8. "Bump and grind it"
9. Jennifer Jason Leigh