* Are you working with colleagues and outside artists to improve the school environment?
* Have you spent time thinking about the relationships between creativity on the one hand and teaching and learning styles on the other?
* Do you deliberately look for evidence of creativity in all subjects across the curriculum?
* Do you explore every avenue to bring artists and craftspeople into your school?
* Do you have an inventive programme of school visits, followed up by activities other than just writing and presentations?
* Are your governors committed to promoting creativity? Is there a named governor?
* Is creativity a feature of your staff professional development programme?
* Does your school improvement plan take account of the importance of creativity and the arts?
For full "baseline" self-evaluation form: www.creative-partnerships.comtes