- On a scale of one to 10, where one is "very well" and 10 is "very badly", how are you coping with the heat? Overall I'm probably a nine. I'm OK in the morning, wilting by lunchtime and no good for anything by early evening.
- I've never been very good in heat, especially if there's no sea breezes to cool the air. I'm like a wilted rag at present - no good for anything. Probably a nine.
- I would rate myself a three. I love spending as much time as possible outside ... The heat doesn't like me as much as I like it and I am having issues with heat rash.
- It's perfect, as far as I'm concerned, and summer as it should be.
- I'm wearing a jumper. It's cold inside - my walls are 3ft thick and the house gets little sun on the front or back rooms.
- Until yesterday I was a one, possibly a two. Now I'm an 11, possibly a 12 (sulks).
- Hate working in it (sweltering office with no windows that open, no air con and massive picture windows right next to where I sit). Love it when I'm not working.
- I'm a one or two until about 5pm and then the humidity really hits me. I don't mind the heat but I do mind feeling all muggy. Besides, it makes my hair frizz.
- I am not coping. I am just about on my feet ... I feel very irritable and some of the kids are so difficult to manage that I wonder how this (has been) my job for so long.
- It's playing merry hell with my sleeping pattern but otherwise I'm doing fine.
- I was just thinking today that this is the first summer in ages that feels like the summers of my childhood.
- I love this weather. I've been waiting seven years for summer (and I'm ginger).