2. How is the film character born Henry Jones Junior to a Scottish-born professor of medieval literature, Dr Henry Jones, in 1899 better known?
3. Which ocean lies at the eastern of the two entrances to the Panama Canal?
4. Which female character has been played by a male in eight films and a television series since first appearing in 1943?
5. Which is the only letter not to appear in the name of a US state?
6. The first edition of which long-running show was broadcast in October 1961 from the Tabernacle Baptist Church in Cardiff?
7. Which country would you arrive at if you travelled due east from New York City?
8. What was John F. Kennedy's middle name?
9. Who was the last British Governor of Hong Kong?
10. "Super Cally Go Ballistic, Celtic Are Atrocious" was the Daily Record's headline after which team knocked Celtic out of the 19992000 Scottish Cup?
1. 17 (11 fielders, 2 batsmen, 2 umpires, 2 runners)
2. Indiana Jones
3. Pacific Ocean
4. Lassie (9 male dogs have played her)
6. Songs of Praise
9. Chris Patten
10. Inverness Caledonian Thistle