2. What was the nationality of the painter Rene Magritte?
3. Which ice-cream company was founded in 1978 by Mr Cohen and Mr Greenfield?
4. What would you be afraid of if you suffered from apiphobia?
5. Which city lies at the southern end of the M3 motorway?
6. In which country are the headquarters of the electronics company Casio?
7. What type of pasta has a name meaning "little worms" in Italian?
8. How many stars are there on the European flag?
9. What is the first name of Lady Chatterley in D.H. Lawrence's novel Lady Chatterley's Lover?
10. In football, how many yards is it from the goal line to the penalty spot?
1. Joss Stone
3. Ben and Jerry's
10. 12 yards