* The Global School Partnership also has its own website, www.british council.orgglobalschools.
* The Department for International Development has a website dedicated to global issues for schools at www.globaldimension.org.uk. It includes a database of resources for teachers.
* Development Education Centres are regionally organised. The website www.globalfootprints.orghomedecs.htm lists locations and contacts for local offices.
* UK One World Linking Association (www.ukowla.org.uk). Tel: 01672 861001.
* Link Community Development (www.lcd.org.uk). Tel: 020 7691 1818.
* Development Education Association (www.dea.org.uk). Tel: 020 7490 8108.
* Oxfam publishes a global citizenship curriculum and offers support and resources for teachers (www.oxfam.org.ukcoolplanet teachersindex). Tel: 01865 311311 for details of its development education programme.
* Japan 21 (www.japan21.org.uk). Tel: 020 7630 5552.
* Yorkshire and Humberside Global Schools Association (www.globalschools.org.uk).
* Voluntary Service Overseas (www.vso.org.uk)
* "Overseas Twinning (Taking part)", by Sally Hewitt (Franklin Watts, pound;10.99).The story of a link between a south London primary and a school in Ghana.
* The EU's education programme, Socrates, has a detailed website at www.socrates-uk.