- A child whose mother knows how to read is 50% more likely to survive past the age of 5. Education is a human right ow.lynoEnW
- Interesting how rubbish big internet firms such as @twitter are at coping with criticism. Too used to being garlanded and crawled to.
- On this day in 2009, a 6-year-old boy applied to become director of the National Rail Museum: bit.lyh97bIl
- Is it nerdy to have noticed, when I filled the car, that the millilitres and pence were consecutive prime numbers?
- I do not agree with those of you defending open access to internet porn and sex mags in family stores. Line in the sand time. #timetoact
- "Nothing matters more than teaching." Michael Gove, April 2013. Not even learning, apparently.