- Just saw a poster outside shop `Glasgow pupils are pass masters' @TheEveningTimes How proud am I?
- Best of luck to everyone nervously waiting on exam results this morning. I remember the feeling like it was yesterday (sadly it wasn't)
- Phew! First set of exam results are in, I'm like a proud mum. 4th years did well. Moaning and motivational rants paid off #sqa #exams
l.We even have 101% of pupils getting a qualification in Maths by end of S4, work that one out!
- Before we let CBI Scotland loose on airwaves to criticise young people, we should be told their qualifications amp; school reports. #justsayin
- Congratulations to everyone getting great #sqa results today!! But whatever the grades, remember it's the learning that really matters.
- End of an era Standard Grades no more. Seems like yesterday when I was involved in piloting them at Castlebrae HS in dept of wonderful @cpdc.