A PUPIL was banned from taking suntan lotion into her Manchester school for fear it would cause allergies in other children. Georgina Holt, 10, was not allowed to apply the cream during the recent heatwave under Manchester City Council's health and safety guidelines. Her mother Wendy, 36, was advised to administer the lotion before school and visit during the day to re-apply it. The council stands by its policy.
Log in or register for FREE to continue reading.
It only takes a moment and you'll get access to more news, plus courses, jobs and teaching resources tailored to you