1. Who painted "Nocturne in Blue-Green" in 1871?
2. In 1971, the band Three Dog Night had a hit album. What was it called?
3. Who composed "Nocturne" for tenor and orchestra in 1958?
4. What is the bird Luscinia megarhynchos better known as?
5. In 19th-century slang, what was a female "nocturne"?
May 31 answers: 1. Penguin; 2. Henry James; 3. In a plane crash; 4. Oboe; 5. In space. Congratulations to Cara Morgan, York.
Send your answers on a postcard to:Tracey Thomas, Take the Biscuit, Friday magazine, 66-68 East Smithfield, London E1W 1BX or email: email@example.com by June 21. The first set of correct answers out of the hat will take the biscuits - supplied by Duchy Originals. Teaching materials about organic food and farming are at www.duchyoriginals.com*The TES may wish to process or disclose your data to approved third-party companies to monitor our progress and send you future promotions. If you wish us not to do this, please write 'No promotions' on your entry.